Apple Pro Training Series
Logic Pro X
Completely revised and updated for Logic Pro X, this Apple-certified guide shows you how to record, produce, and polish music files with Apple’s professional audio software. Veteran music producer David Nahmani’s step-by-step, instructions teach you everything from basic music creation to advanced production techniques using Logic’s software synthesizers, samplers, and digital signal processors. Learn about all of the key features in Logic Pro X including Flex Pitch, Drummer, Drum Kit Designer, Track Stacks, MIDI Effects, and more. Using the book’s online files and Logic Pro X, you’ll begin making music in the first lesson. Whether you’re looking to use your computer as a digital recording studio, create musical compositions, or transfer that song in your head into music you can share, this comprehensive book will show you how.
- Lesson and media files available online
- Focused lessons take you step-by-step through professional, real-world projects
- Accessible writing style puts an expert instructor at your side
- Ample illustrations and keyboard shortcuts help you master techniques fast
- Lesson goals and time estimates help you plan your time
- Chapter review questions summarize what you’ve learned and prepare you for the Apple Certifi ed Pro Exam
|Titel:||Apple Pro Training Series|
|Uitgever:||Pearson Education (us)|
|Plaats van publicatie:||01|
|Afmetingen:||231 x 185 x 24|
Composer and producer David Nahmani co-wrote and co-produced songs for the MTV series The Real World and Undressed. He engineered and produced three classical albums on Decca Records/BMG for the Bernard Calmel Orchestra in Paris, France, released tracks and remixes on Cleopatra Records, and, using Logic Pro, has programmed XF MIDI songs for Yamaha. David is the director of the Los Angeles Logic Pro User Group and publisher of LogicProHelp.com. His extensive teaching experience includes Logic training at Apple public events, such as Remix Hotel, Taxi Road Rally, and ASCAP Music Expo.