Doing Your Research Project In The Lifelong Learning Sector
Using a step-by-step approach the book tackles common thorny issues such as:
- Understanding the different genres of research
- Discussion of qualitative and quantitative approaches to research
- The importance of forming research questions and of locating them within current research literature
- How to do a literature review
- Dealing with permissions, access and ethics
- The nuts and bolts of research methods
- Interpreting data and writing up research findings
Together with case studies and examples of real-life research projects that have been completed by the authors’ own students, this book tackles research in a student-friendly and accessible style, carefully unpacking and defining the different terms, concepts and theories that students need to know when beginning research for the first time.
This book is essential reading for students who are training to work in the lifelong learning sector or practitioners who are undertaking CPD to maintain their license to practice.
|Titel:||Doing Your Research Project In The Lifelong Learning Sector|
|NUR:||Onderwijsvormen en schooltypen|
Vicky Duckworth is Senior Lecturer and Course Leader for the full-time PCET course and Schools Projects Lead at Edge Hill University, UK.