Developing Creativity In The Primary School
The book considers recent developments in the creative curriculum, and techniques embedded in approaches such as Philosophy for Children, Mantle of the Expert and Enterprise Education. Ideas for personalising teaching and creating independent and motivated learners are incorporated. Other key features of the book include:
- Examination of the major theories of creativity
- How to develop your own creativity as a teacher
- Focus on the difference between developing group and individual creativity
- Innovative ideas for creativity in subject teaching
- Practical examples and ‘Creative Challenges’ throughout
The book draws on the author's many years of experience of working with children in schools, working on Creative Partnerships and Higher Education in the Arts (HEARTS) projects and ideas developed through working in initial teacher training.
This book is essential reading for students in the early stages of their teacher training course as well as for practising teachers looking for innovative ideas and guidance on developing creativity in themselves and their classrooms.
|Titel:||Developing Creativity In The Primary School|
|NUR:||Onderwijsvormen en schooltypen|
Group and Personal creativity
Developing teacher creativity
Developing group creativity
Developing personal creativity
Developing creativity across the curriculum