Chemical Engineering Design
Chemical Engineering Design: SI Edition is one of the best-known and most widely used textbooks available for students of chemical engineering. The enduring hallmarks of this classic book are its scope and practical emphasis which make it particularly popular with instructors and students who appreciate its relevance and clarity. This new edition provides coverage of the latest aspects of process design, operations, safety, loss prevention, equipment selection, and much more, including updates on plant and equipment costs, regulations and technical standards.
- Includes new content covering food, pharmaceutical and biological processes and the unit operations commonly used
- Features expanded coverage on the design of reactors
- Provides updates on plant and equipment costs, regulations and technical standards
- Integrates coverage with Honeywell s UniSim software for process design and simulation
- Includes online access to Engineering s Cleopatra cost estimating software
|Titel:||Chemical Engineering Design|
|auteur:||Towler, Gavin; Sinnott, R. K.|
|Uitgever:||Elsevier Science & Technology|
|Afmetingen:||196 x 239 x 56|
Gavin has 20 years of broad experience of process and product design and has 65 US patents. He is co-author of Chemical Engineering Design, a textbook on process design, and is an Adjunct Professor at Northwestern University, where he teaches the senior design classes.
Gavin has a B.A. and M.Eng. in chemical engineering from Cambridge University and a Ph.D. from U.C. Berkeley. He is a Chartered Engineer and Fellow of the Institute of Chemical Engineers, and is a Fellow of the AIChE.
Applies chemical engineering principles to the design of chemical processes and equipment