Multi-rotor Platform Based Uav Systems
Multi-rotor Platform Based UAV Systems provides an excellent opportunity for experiential learning, capability augmentation and confidence-building for senior level undergraduates, entry-level graduates, engineers working in government agencies, and industry involved in UAV R&D. Topics in this book include an introduction to VTOL multi-copter UAV platforms, UAV system architecture, integration in the national airspace, including UAV classification and associated missions, regulation and safety, certification and air traffic management, integrated mission planning, including autonomous fault tolerant path planning and vision based auto landing systems, flight mechanics and stability, dynamic modeling and flight controller development.
Other topics covered include sense, detect and avoid systems, flight testing, including safety assessment instrumentation and data acquisition telemetry, synchronization data fusion, the geo-location of identified targets, and much more.
- Provides an excellent opportunity for experiential learning, capability augmentation and confidence building for senior level undergraduates, entry-level graduates and engineers working in government, and industry involved in UAV R&D
- Includes MATLAB/SIMULINK computational tools and off-the-shelf hardware implementation tutorials
- Offers a student centered approach
- Provides a quick and efficient means to conceptualize, design, synthesize and analyze using modeling and simulations
- Offers international perspective and appeal for engineering students and professionals
|Titel:||Multi-rotor Platform Based Uav Systems|
|auteur:||Kumar, Manish (professor And Director Of The Cds Lab, University Of Cincinnati, Usa); Cohen, Kelly (college Of Engineering And Applied Science, University Of Cincinnati, Usa); Cazaurang, Franck (ims<br> Laboratory, Bordeaux, France)|
|Uitgever:||Iste Press Ltd - Elsevier Inc|
|NUR:||Luchtvaart- en ruimtetechniek|
|Afmetingen:||229 x 152|
An exhaustive introduction to drone technologies, covering flight mechanics, detect and avoid systems, flight testing, geo-location of targets, and much more