Woodhead Publishing in Materials, Multifunctional Photocatalytic Materials for Energy
Multifunctional Photocatalytic Materials for Energy discusses recent developments in multifunctional photocatalytic materials, such as semiconductors, quantum dots, carbon nanotubes and graphene, with an emphasis on their novel properties and synthesis strategies and discussions of their fundamental principles and applicational achievements in energy fields, for example, hydrogen generation from water splitting, CO2 reduction to hydrocarbon fuels, degradation of organic pollutions and solar cells. This book serves as a valuable reference book for researchers, but is also an instructive text for undergraduate and postgraduate students who want to learn about multifunctional photocatalytic materials to stimulate their interests in designing and creating advanced materials.
- Covers all aspects of recent developments in multifunctional photocatalytic materials
- Provides fundamental understanding of the structure, properties and energy applications of these materials
- Contains contributions from leading international experts in the field working in multidisciplinary subject areas
- Focuses on advanced applications and future research advancements, such as graphene-based nanomaterials and multi-hybrid nanocomposites
- Presents a valuable reference for researchers and students that stimulates interest in designing advanced materials for renewable energy resources
||Woodhead Publishing in Materials, Multifunctional Photocatalytic Materials for Energy
||Wang, Mengye; Ye, Meidan; Lin, Zhiqun
||229 x 152
Dr Mengye Wang is currently a postdoctoral fellow of Department of Applied Physics at The Hong Kong of Polytechnic University. She received her PhD degree in Physical Chemistry from Xiamen University, Xiamen, China in 2015. Her research interests include advanced materials for environmental and energy application, such as photocatalysis, electrocatalysis and solar cells. She serves as a Community Board Member for Materials Horizons. More information on her research can be found at https://scholar.google.com.hk/citations?user=uQx2EHIAAAAJ&hl=zh-CN.
Comprehensive review on recent developments in multifunctional photocatalytic materials, with an emphasis on novel properties, synthesis and applications in energy fields
Dit product is op dit moment niet op voorraad in een van onze vestigingen.