Exergetic, Energetic and Environmental Dimensions
This edited book looks at recent studies on interdisciplinary research related to exergy, energy, and the environment. This topic is of prime significance there is a strong need for practical solutions through better design, analysis and assessment in order to achieve better efficiency, environment and sustainability.
Exergetic, Energetic and Environmental Dimensions covers a number of topics ranging from thermodynamic optimization of energy systems, to the environmental impact assessment and clean energy, offering readers a comprehensive reference on analysis, modeling, development, experimental investigation, and improvement of many micro to macro systems and applications, ranging from basic to advanced categories.
Its comprehensive content includes:
- Comprehensive coverage of development of systems considering exergy, energy, and environmental issues, along with the most up-to-date information in the area, plus recent developments
- New developments in the area of exergy, including recent debate involving the shaping of future directions and priorities for better environment, sustainable development and energy security
- Provides a number of illustrative examples, practical applications, and case studies
- Introduces recently developed technological and strategic solutions and engineering applications for professionals in the area
- Provides numerous engineering examples and applications on exergy
- Offers a variety of problems that foster critical thinking and skill development
|Titel:||Exergetic, Energetic and Environmental Dimensions|
|Afmetingen:||229 x 152|
Research and developments on interdisciplinary research related to exergy, energy and the environment