Deze website maakt gebruik van cookies. Klik hier voor meer informatie.X sluit
Uitgebreid zoeken
Boek

Chess Tactics From Scratch

Understanding Chess Tactics

Chess Tactics From Scratch - Weteschnik, Martin/ Karolyi, Tibor (FRW) - ISBN: 9781907982026
Prijs: € 23,05
Levertijd: 3 tot 4 werkdagen
Bindwijze: Boek
Genre: Middenspel
Boekenliefde.nl:
Chess Tactics From Scratch op boekenliefde.nl
Add to cart

Beschrijving

''Chess is 99% tactics'' goes an old saying. Some might disagree, but anyone who has seen his strategic masterpiece destroyed by tactical flaws will agre that even the remaining 1% depends on tactics. In Chess Tactics from Scratch experienced trainer Martin Weteschnik provides expert guidance on how to improve your chess tactics. Weteschnik assumes no prior knowledge from the reader and systematically analyses the elements of tactics and logical thinking techniques. By the end of the book the resder willhave the tools to be a deadly tactician.
The first edition of this book, Understanding Chess tactics, is hailed as a modern classic. This expanded and updated edition benefits from major improvements:

# 300 brand new test positions of varying difficulty
# all text and analysis has been revised and improved
# two completely new chapters on Overloading and Candidate Moves

About the author: Martin Weteschnik is a FIDE Master and highly successful chess coach.

Details

Titel: Chess Tactics From Scratch
auteur: Weteschnik, Martin/ Karolyi, Tibor (FRW)
Mediatype: Boek
Taal: Engels
Aantal pagina's: 344
Uitgever: Quality Chess Uk Llp
Plaats van publicatie: 01
NUR: Middenspel
Afmetingen: 170 x 237 x 8
Gewicht: 646 gr
ISBN/ISBN13: 9781907982026
Intern nummer: 20175379

Winkelvoorraad

Dit product is op dit moment niet op voorraad in een van onze vestigingen.