Crew Resource Management
Crew Resource Management, Third Editionreflects advancements made in the conceptual foundation as well as the methods and approaches of applying CRM in the aviation industry. Because CRM training has the practical goal of enhancing flight safety through more effective flight crew performance, this new edition adapts itself to fit the users, the task, and operational and regulatory environments - all of which continually evolve. Each contributor will examine techniques and tell stories that best illustrate CRM concepts and training. The book discusses the actual history and research foundation of CRM and also stresses the importance of making the adaptive changes and advancements. New chapters include: CRM and Individual Resilience; Cross-Functional CRM; CRM and Risk Management/Safety Management Systems; MRM for Technical Operations; New Technologies for Delivering CRM Training; and Regulatory Changes Outside the US.
This book provides a deep understanding of CRM -what it is, how it works, and how to practically implement an effective program.
- Addresses the expanded operating environment pilots, flight attendants, dispatch, etc.
- Assists developers and practitioners in building effective programs
- Describes best practices and tools for supporting CRM training in individual organizations
- Highlights new advances and approaches to CRM
- Includes six completely new chapters
|Titel:||Crew Resource Management|
|Afmetingen:||229 x 152|
Landmark reference that provides a deep understanding of crew resource management - what it is, how it works, and how to practically implement an effective program