Biophysical Characterization of Proteins in Developing Biopharmaceuticals
|Prijs:||€ 190,75 (onder voorbehoud)|
|Beschikbaarheid:||Levertijd tussen de 5 en 15 werkdagen. Geen retour recht.|
|Bindwijze:||Boek, Gebonden (09-09-2014)|
Biophysical Characterization of Proteins in Developing Biopharmaceuticals op boekenliefde.nl
|Voeg toe aan verlanglijst|
|Mail naar vriend(in) /collega|
|Schrijf een recensie|
Biophysical Characterization of Proteins in Developing Biopharmaceuticals is concerned with the analysis and characterization of the higher-order structure (HOS) or conformation of protein based drugs. Starting from the very basics of protein structure this book takes the reader on a journey on how to best achieve this goal using the key relevant and practical methods commonly employed in the biopharmaceutical industry today as well as up and coming promising methods that are now gaining increasing attention.
As a general resource guide this book has been written with the intent to help today s industrial scientists working in the biopharmaceutical industry or the scientists of tomorrow who are planning a career in this industry on how to successfully implement these biophysical methodologies. In so doing a keen focus is placed on understanding the capability of these methodologies in terms of what information they can deliver. Aspects of how to best acquire this biophysical information on these very complex drug molecules, while avoiding potential pitfalls, in order to make concise, well informed productive decisions about their development are key points that are also covered.
- Presents the reader with a clear understanding of the real world issues and challenges in using these methods.
- Highlights the capabilities and limitations of each method.
- Discusses how to best analyze the data generated from these methods.
- Points out what one needs to look for to avoid making faulty conclusions and mistakes.
- In total it provides a check list or road map that empowers the industrial scientists as to what they need to be concerned with in order to effectively do their part in successfully developing these new drugs in an efficient and cost effective manner.
|Titel:||Biophysical Characterization of Proteins in Developing Biopharmaceuticals|
|Plaats van publicatie:||04|
|Afmetingen:||235 x 191|
A general resource for industrial scientists to guide them in implementing biophysical methodologies for analysis of biopharmaceutical proteins.