Netter Basic Science, Netter's Anatomy Coloring Book Updated Edition
|Prijs:||€ 19,20 (onder voorbehoud)|
|Beschikbaarheid:||Niet leverbaar, herdruk in overweging. Verwachte publicatiedatum is niet zeker of onbekend.|
|Bindwijze:||Boek, Paperback (28-02-2018)|
|Genre:||Anatomie en fysiologie|
Netter Basic Science, Netter's Anatomy Coloring Book Updated Edition op boekenliefde.nl
|Voeg toe aan verlanglijst|
|Mail naar vriend(in) /collega|
|Schrijf een recensie|
Learn and master anatomy with ease, while having fun, through the unique approach of Netter's Anatomy Coloring Book, 2nd Edition. You can trace arteries, veins, and nerves through their courses and bifurcations...reinforce your understanding of muscle origins and insertions from multiple views and dissection layers...and develop a better understanding of the integration of individual organs in the workings of each body system throughout the human form. Whether you are taking an anatomy course or just curious about how the body works, let the art of Netter guide you!
- Netter's Anatomy Coloring Book is a perfect companion to the Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank H. Netter, MD as well as Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards and Netter's Clinical Anatomy textbook.
- Understand the correlation between structures. Outlines of Netter anatomical illustrations in multiple views, magnifications, and dissection layers, accompanied by high-yield information reinforce visual recognition and provide context.
- Master challenging structures through illustrations small enough for quick coloring, but large enough to provide you with important details.
- Facilitate learning by following tips for coloring key structures and quizzing yourself with end-of-section review questions.
- Quickly review key concepts with accompanying tables that review muscle attachments, innervation, and actions.
- Understand the role of anatomy in medicine through Clinical Notes which highlight examples.
|Titel:||Netter Basic Science, Netter's Anatomy Coloring Book Updated Edition|
|auteur:||Hansen, John T.|
|Uitgever:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|NUR:||Anatomie en fysiologie|
|Afmetingen:||276 x 216|
Dr. Hansen, researches peripheral and central dopaminergic systems, neural plasticity and neural inflammation. He is a recipient of an NIH Research Career Development Award and has received numerous teaching awards including Alpha Omega Alpha Robert J. Glaser Distinguished Teacher Award given annually by the AAMC to nationally recognized medical educators.
Professor Hansen is author of over 110 research publications, book chapters, and books. He has been Co-editor of the journal Clinical Anatomy and the lead consulting editor of Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy (2-7th editions). He continues to author Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards and Netter's Clinical Anatomy in addition to this coloring book.
Chapter 1: Orientation and Introduction Chapter 2: Skeletal System Chapter 3: Muscular System Chapter 4: Nervous System Chapter 5: Cardiovascular System Chapter 6: Lymphatic System Chapter 7: Respiratory System Chapter 8: Gastrointestinal System Chapter 9: Urinary System Chapter 10: Reproductive System Chapter 11: Endocrine System