Nutraceutical and Functional Food Regulations in the United States and around the World
Nutraceutical and Functional Food Regulations in the United States and Around the World, Third Edition addresses the latest regulatory requirements designed to ensure the safe production and delivery of these valuable classes of foods. The book is well recognized, showing how food and nutrition play a critical role in enhancing human performance, and in overall health. The book discusses the scope, importance and continuing growth opportunities in the nutraceutical and functional food industries, exploring the acceptance and demand for these products, regulatory hurdles, the intricate aspects of manufacturing procedures, quality control, global regulatory norms and guidelines.
- Contains five new chapters that address regulations in Germany, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, South Africa and Brazil, Argentina and other Southern American Countries
- Provides foundational regulatory terminology
- Describes GRAS status and its role in functional food
- Presents a complete overview of cGMP and GMP
- Identifies and defines the roles of NSF, DSHEA, FTC and FDA
||Nutraceutical and Functional Food Regulations in the United States and around the World
||235 x 191
Fully-revised and updated, the most complete guide available for understanding the legal aspects of these food classes
Dit product is op dit moment niet op voorraad in een van onze vestigingen.