Marketing That Works
How Entrepreneurial Marketing Can Add Sustainable Value To Any Sized Company
|Prijs:||€ 47,00 (onder voorbehoud)|
|Beschikbaarheid:||Niet leverbaar, herdruk in overweging. Verwachte publicatiedatum is niet zeker of onbekend.|
Marketing That Works op boekenliefde.nl
|Voeg toe aan verlanglijst|
|Mail naar vriend(in) /collega|
|Schrijf een recensie|
Discover new entrepreneurial marketing strategies and techniques for supercharging profits now, and sustaining long-term competitive advantage! Marketing That Works, Second Edition delivers high-value, low-cost marketing solutions that fully leverage today's newest trends, channels, and market opportunities. Based on The Wharton School's pioneering Entrepreneurial Marketing, this edition adds nearly 50% new coverage – highlighting new companies that are redefining marketing today, and illuminating emerging approaches to securing resources and promoting your offers.
You'll discover powerful new best practices for social, PR, promotion, advertising, and much more: techniques for getting closer to your customer, reducing acquisition and retention costs, reinforcing positioning and differentiation, and much more. Four cutting-edge marketers present new or extensively revised coverage of:
- Social media and network externalities (Facebook, Twitter, Waze, Vendop, Dropbox)
- Advanced social marketing techniques (Fab, Uber, DogVacay)
- Localization and micromarketing (Milo.com)
- How to leverage your customer's mass migration to mobile
- Marketing-enabled sales, and the cultivation of customer relationships and communities (MetricStream, Regalix)
- Virality: how you can develop messages that desperately "want" to spread
- Marketing to the consumerized enterprise
- New approaches to increasing customer retention and strengthening lock in (Amazon Prime, Quidsi, Diapers.com)
- Financing your marketing: cost effective ways to establish value, including crowdfunding (Pebble), Lean Startup, for quickly building and testing concepts and companies, and accelerators (Y Combinator, DreamIt)
To help you systematically optimize your marketing investments, Marketing That Works, Second Edition integrates Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) and Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) benchmark metrics throughout.
Whatever your size, wherever you compete, this guide will help you grow sales and profits, strengthen your brand, and drive more value from every dime you spend on marketing.
|Titel:||Marketing That Works|
|auteur:||Lodish, Leonard M.; Morgan, Howard Lee; Archambeau, Shellye; Babin, Jeffrey|
|Uitgever:||Pearson Education (us)|
|Plaats van publicatie:||01|
|Afmetingen:||237 x 165 x 32|
LEONARD LODISH, PH.D. (Philadelphia, PA Area) is Samuel R. Harrell Professor of Marketing at The Wharton School. He is co-founder and Chair of Wharton's Global Consulting Practicum, and innovator of Wharton's MBA Entrepreneurial Marketing course. His research specialties include marketing decision support systems, marketing experimentation, and entrepreneurial marketing. He has consulted with clients ranging from Procter & Gamble and Anheuser-Busch to Tropicana and ConAgra.
HOWARD L. MORGAN (Greater New York City Area, NY) is Director and former Vice Chairman of Idealab, the pioneering internet incubator; and founder and partner in First Round Capital, an early stage venture capital firm. He has served as Professor of Decision Sciences at The Wharton School and Professor of Computer and Information Sciences at The Moore School of the University of Pennsylvania, and as Visiting Professor at the California Institute of Technology and Harvard Business School.
SHELLYE ARCHAMBEAU (San Francisco Bay Area, CA) is CEO of Metricstream, Inc., a recognized leader in compliance and governance. She previously served as CMO and EVP of Sales for Loudcloud, Inc., responsible for all global sales and marketing activities. There, she led Loudcloud's transformation into an enterprise-focused company while growing sales by 50 percent year over year. As President of Blockbuster, Inc.'s e-commerce division, she was recognized by Internet World as one of the nation's Top 25 click and mortar executives.
JEFFREY BABIN (Philadelphia, PA area) has 25+ years of experience practicing, teaching, and consulting on innovation for organizations ranging from Fortune® 500 clients and emerging companies to universities. He is managing director and founder of Antiphony Partners, LLC, a strategy consulting firm that helps companies create sustainable value through innovation. He previously founded Corporate Technology Ventures, growing it into one of the nation's premier medical software publishers. He is now senior lecturer and associate director in Engineering Entrepreneurship at the School of Engineering and Applied Science (SEAS) and is senior project advisor and Australia, India, and Israel country manager for the Wharton Global Consulting Practicum, both at the University of Pennsylvania. Babin is Wharton Venture Initiation Program advisor, an entrepreneurial fellow for the Weiss Tech House, and founding member of the Mid-Atlantic Angel Group Fund.
Part I: MARKETING STRATEGY - REFINE YOUR OFFERING AND POSITIONING
1. Marketing-driven strategy to make extraordinary money
2. Generating, screening, and developing ideas while reducing venture risk
3. Entrepreneurial pricing - an often misused way to garner extraordinary profits
Part II: DEMAND-GENERATION - LEAD YOUR CUSTOMERS TO YOUR OFFERING
4. Advertising to build awareness and reinforce messaging
5. Promotion and viral marketing to maximize sustainable profitability
6. Leverage public relations for maximum value
7. Distribution/Channel decisions to solidify sustainable competitive advantage
8. Marketing-enabled sales [consider moving into demand-generation]
9. Sales management to add value [check for potential overlap with distribution chapter]
Part III: EXECUTION - CULTIVATE THE PEOPLE AND RESOURCES TO EXECUTE
10. Product launch to maximize product/service lifetime profitability
11. Entrepreneurial marketing for hiring, growing, and retaining employees
12. Marketing for financing activities
13. Building strong brands and strong companies
The #1 actionable guide to entrepreneurial marketing – now fully revised for the latest high-value techniques, channels, and metrics!